You may want to divide the partition into C: and D: or more, but the problem now is the laptop comes with one CD only which is the drivers CD. It doesn't come with the Windows 7 installation CD. What should you do now?
Hey! You don't need any third party software to do this. Be careful.
1. Click Start, and go to Control Panel
2. Select System And Security
3. Under Administrative Tools, select Create and format hard disk partitions
4. And... thats it! On the Drive C (OS (C:)), right-click, and select 'Shrink Volume' option.
5. The next window will let you manual input the amount of space you want to deduct to create your new drive. Say 100 GB. OK.
6. Consequently, the last action will create the 100GB partition and call it 'Unallocated Space'
7. Right-click on this and Create Simple Volume' where you select basic options like name, and others.
Thats it! Hope this helps.
SHARE THIS NOW!