How To Easily Play Scrabble Bingo

Tutorials, guides and know hows for family, child bearing, human relationship and more

How To Easily Play Scrabble Bingo

Postby GodKnows » 05 Oct 2014, 04:04

I bring to you what you need for your bingo to become possible:

Firstly, I assume you understand how to play scrabble.

Secondly, I assume you have fed yourself properly with 2letter words, 3letter words, 4letter words.
This will serve as your fundation for bingo.

[b]Thirdly
, you need to learn hook words properly. If you haven't been paying attention to hook words then you're seriously missing on a vital tool. Having a good understanding of hook words will prevent you from playing shaft, give you a solid defensive tactics and prevent you from falling for your opponent's traps and decoys in the game of scrabble.

Fourthly, you need prefix and suffix to make bingos come quick. Eg: ED, IST, ING, RE, ER, DE, ISM, UN, IN, IER, IEST, etc.

Fifthly, always look out for these magic words in your rack; they are always an eye-opener to scrabble bingos. The lists are OVER, UNDER, SEE, INTER, ENTER, TURE, MORE, SURE, LAND, MAN, RAT, GATE, etc.

Sixthly, you have to take time and study the anagrams because with a good knowledge of anagrams, I've seen professionals play unbelieveable 9 and 10letter bingos.

Lastly, learn the stems and syndromes. Eg: RETAIN+P = PAINTER (bingo!)

Re: How To Easily Play Scrabble Bingo

Postby Oyinda » 03 Nov 2014, 22:03

I want to learn how to cook

Return to “Family, Human Relations”

Online now